TRY OUR DEMO or let our EMR experts provide a 20 minute no -obligation live demo virtually or at your office.
There are many reasons to use OpenEMR but here some of the most notable ones.
- Extremely customizable largely from the user interface
- Available in multiple languages
- Certified for Meaningful Use 1 and almost ready for Stage 2
- Continually being enhanced by a world-wide team of experienced developers – unlike any other EMR
To learn more about OpenEMR, please visit the OpenEMR.org website.
Why ACE OpenEMR?
- Easy set-up: 24-72 hours to get HIPAA compliant hosting on a dedicated server
- Easy-to-use: Screens customized to specific workflows and specialties
- Rich features: Many forms used by medical practices in different specialties are pre-loaded
- Allows robust reporting: Forms created for specific payers, initiatives (ie. PCMH)
- Convenient: Cloud-based system with the database server updates fully managed, mobile readily available
Unique Position of ACE OpenEMR – Clinical Expertise
Furthermore, ACE Health Solutions has an experienced technical team and clinical advisers that enable us to create clinical content and clinical decision rules that reflect the last guidelines and match your expectations or unique needs.
Examples of unique features of ACE OpenEMR are:
- Features that improve workflow
- Dashboard indicating unsigned notes, completed notes, notes needing co-signature
- Tracking of patient through various stages in the visit profiling duration in each
- Several data validation check fields to ensure accurate entry
- Easy to use UI (user-interface) with easy menus, widgets, drag & drop
- Features that enhance revenue
- E/M coder (under beta testing)
We are constantly developing new forms and templates to add to our repertoire. If there is something our customer needs we can most likely develop it.
Furthermore, ACE OpenEMR is getting ready for the Health Information Exchanges with its capability to connect to other IT systems using HL7 and interfaces. Currently, we are working on projects such as EDI interface with payors, connection with Phreesia, integration with OpenERP systems, text messaging to mobile applications and so forth.
Low setup fee and starting $250/mo.