“AHS really is a one stop shop providing us with outstanding EMR and Meaningful Use support” – AIM Health Durham, NC.
Electronic medical records (EMRs) have become a revolutionary tool to enhance the quality and safety of patient care. However, EMRs demand a major investment in time, money and can cause an organizational change affecting every member of the medical practice. We have experienced staff familiar with OpenEMR, Practice Fusion, eMDs, Amazing Charts, Patagonia Health, Centricity, AthenaHealth and other EMRs.
- Outline the pros and cons of different solutions
- (ROI) Return of investment analysis overview based on your goals and constraints.
- Set up the hardware/internet infrastructure
- Installation of appropriate software
- OpenEMR features customization (either on the user interface, back-end or both)
- OpenEMR forms/templates customization
- Technical support (on OpenEMR products only)
- Meaningful Use & Physicians Quality Reporting System-
- Determining return of investment overview for participation,
- Strategies/tactics for data collection and attestation
- Workflow re-design to ease pain of extra data collection
Data Abstraction /Conversion–
- Extraction data from paper charts and transfer into the electronic record system you choose or
- Transfer data from the current EMR to OpenEMR
- Linking another system to OpenEMR